Sunday, March 14, 2010

125 days and counting

As the temperature climbs and the roads clear the real count down begins. Today I swept out the garage and removed the cover from the bike in preparation for the early season maintenance. I'd like to go for a ride but it is still a bit cool for my liking and the streets still have plenty of gravel on them.

The last three years I have been late starting to ride due to all the pre-season bike prep I like to do. This year I'm going to get out and ride a bit before I get deep into all the things I want to do before the big trip.

Some of the items I'm going to take care of include:
New wheel bearings and spacers front and rear
Clean and lube swing arm bearings
A new rear tire just prior to leaving on the trip
Install the new Givi 45liter top case

No comments:

Post a Comment